As we all are aware that Whatsapp is an instant messaging service and we all use it in our daily life for various purposes. You might also be aware that Whatsapp doesn’t allow setting a blank status in the status section. You have to write something in your status whether it be a single letter.
Whenever you enter nothing in the status box and press the submit button then It’ll give an error saying that you can’t leave the status blank. There are many people on the Whatsapp who keep their status empty.
Set Blank Status on Whatsapp
So, here in this article, we are going to share a small tweak which will let you set the Blank status on Whatsapp. It is quite easy you just have to enter a special character in the status box and then it will be shown as empty to other users of Whatsapp. Follow the below-mentioned guide to know more about setting a blank status on Whatsapp.
You May Also Like: How to Delete Instagram Account
How to Set Empty Status on Whatsapp?
- At first, Open Whatsapp on your mobile phone.
- Now click on Three Dots at the top right corner and click on Settings.
- Then click on your profile and there will be an option for entering the Status.
- Now, copy the below-shared characters on your mobile phone.
- After that paste the copied text in your Whatsapp Status section.
- Click on Save.
- That’s it, Now your Whatsapp status will be set as blank or empty.
So, this was a small guide about having a blank/empty status on the Whatsapp. If you are having any trouble in setting the blank status or have any other query related to the Whatsapp then let us know via the comments section below.
You can share any other method which you knows in the comments section below. If this article has helped you in any manner then please do share it with your friends by using the social share buttons below. Keep visiting us for more updates regarding Whatsapp Status.