If you use an Android Mobile Phone then you might have come across a notification saying Female for English and below the notification, it may show you Waiting for Wifi.
This notification comes because of Google’s Text to Speech feature which let the OS read text shown on the screen. The notification keeps appearing in the notification usually. It keeps appearing even if you update the Female for English.
You May Also Like: How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently
The notification comes, again and again, because Text to Speech keep rolling updates on a regular basis and whenever there is an update of the application then the notification will appear in your notification bar of the Android mobile phone.
Remove Female for English Notification
However, if you are on a Wifi connection or use Wifi connection mostly then there are chances that you may not face this notification as the update is done automatically in the background if you use Wifi.
But if you are using Mobile Data then it will appear in your notification bar every time whenever there is an update of the application. It might be irritating for you as it keeps appearing again and again in the notification bar.
This is not a case with any specific device, in fact, it is common for all the Android devices who are using Google Play Services. If you are getting irritated of this notification and looking to remove this notification permanently then here you are at the right place.
In this article, we are going to discuss that how can you get rid of the female for English language notification permanently. Follow the below mentioned steps to know more about removing this notification.
How to Remove Female for English Notification Completely?
There are various methods to get rid of these notifications below we have mentioned some of the best solutions to get rid of such notifications.
- At first, open Settings section of your mobile phone then go to Additional Settings and select Language & Input option.
- Now scroll down and open Text-To-Speech Output.
- In the next windows click on the Settings icon in front of Google Text to Speech settings.
- Now click on ‘Settings for Google Text-to-speech Engine‘
- Now there will be two options Auto Update Voice & Use Wifi Only. Now you have to turn off both the options.
- After that hit back button and click on Install Voice Data.
- In the next window, you will see the list of Languages supported by Google TTS. Now if there is any Downloading Voice Set option then click on the X icon to cancel the downloading.
- That’s it, Now you will not receive Female for English Notification anymore.
- If still, you see same notification then Clear Data of Downloads application.
I hope you liked the article and got rid of unnecessary Voice Downloading Notifications. If still, you are having any query or issue regarding such notifications then you can ask it in the comments section below.