If you are an Instagram user then you might be aware that we can’t delete the Instagram account permanently but there is an option for disabling the account which is temporary. You can disable your account for a month or a week and then it can be reactivated again. But there is no such option which let us delete the account permanently forever.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss that how can you delete an Instagram account completely. Before proceeding further keep in mind that once you delete your account then it can’t be restored back in any way. You can restore an account if you have only disabled the account temporarily.
You May Also Like: Remove Female for English Notification Permanently
Delete Instagram Account Permanently
Once you delete your Instagram account then all your posts and data will be wiped off completely. If you want to take a break from Instagram account then you can use the deactivate feature which will deactivate your Instagram account for a specific period of time but if you want to leave the Instagram platform completely then you can delete account forever.
There are two ways one is deactivating account which is temporary and another is deleting the account which is permanent. Here in this article, we have shared both ways and you can choose your desired option. Please follow below-mentioned steps carefully to remove Instagram permanently.
How to Delete Instagram Account Forever?
- At first, launch the Instagram application on your mobile phone and then open your Profile.
- Now click on the Settings icon after that select Instagram Help Center.
- Then it will redirect you to a webpage where you have to click on Managing Your Account.
- After clicking on this page you have to select Delete Your Account option.
- Now click on How do I delete my Instagram account?
- After this, you have to log in your Instagram account with username and password.
- Then you will land on account deletion page.
- Now it will ask the reason for account deletion and password.
- Select a reason and enter your Instagram account password.
- Now click on Permanetly delete my Instagram account.
- That’s it once you click on delete button then your account will be deleted from Instagram permanently.
How to Disable/Deactivate Instagram Account?
If you are looking to take a break from Instagram for a few days or want to disable account temporary then you can follow below share methods.
- Open any web browser on your mobile phone or PC.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Open your profile and tap on the Settings icon.
- There you will find an option for deactivating the account.
- Tap on the deactivate account option.
- It will ask for the reason and password.
- Choose appropriate reason, time period and enter the password.
- Click on the disable button.
- That’ all, Now your account will be disabled for a specific period of time which you’ve chosen.
- However, if you log in to your account then it will be reactivated even before the time period which you’ve chosen.
So this was a complete guide on removing Instagram account permanently, I hope you liked the article and got to know about the Instagram account deletion. If you are having any trouble in deleting the account or have any question related to Instagram then you can ask your query in the comments section below.